there is no way to do this directly with geometry directly, as far as I'm
aware. what you can do though, is switch randomly through what you're
expecting to use the geometry for. Like if you are getting the position of
those geos, you could switch that instead of the geo itself. but you
already have a draft for that. So, I'm not of real help. Anyway, good luck
with what you're trying to achieve :)

Vladimir