Hi Mathieu,
Thanks for making the effort to make this reply to elaborate on how you guys
used ICE in the movie. Everyone here would surely benefit from this detailed
description. And i'll definitely keep an eye on them when I catch the movie.

Wow! Nice R&D people you have gotten there ;) unfortunately I won't be going to
the siggraph but will definitely tell my colleagues to look out for you people
at the mentioned booth.

Lastly hope to see more great works from Hybride! And do share with us here
whenever a great work is done in Softimage.

Chris