From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of olivier jeannel
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:31 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Set Angular velocity

Hi List !

I was looking at Angular Velocity, is it possibleto set it ? (nothing wants to
happen if I set it...)
What I was thinking is something similar to goal (with velocity) with some damp
effect.

So the idea is :
a particle has to reach a rotation angle,
spins to get the correct angle
Goes beyond and ty to stabilize around the goaled rotation angle.

Exactly what Helge was doing with velocity in his early tutorials (Tutorials
that should be append to the holly bible, if you ask me)

[cid:image001.gif@01CE8861.5F2F6570]