Uh... interesting bug, I've just discovered. I remembered freezing an
implicit object was losing the Implicit property. But it seems is not like
that anymore.
To prevent this problem Softimage simply doesn't let you freeze the object.
The bug is (if it is a bug as I think it is) after trying to freeze the
sphere in Implicit mode and getting the sphere back to explicit it removes
the property, but it's impossibile to freeze the object in anyway, and
removing the projection it removes the object, too.
Softimage still thinks the object is in Implicit mode, without showing the
implicit UV. Isn't it weird?
SI 2014.

--
...superpositiviii...qualunque cosa accada!...