Everything? It's just another way of working I would say, so mix and match
the best of each; polys, subds, psubs and now subdfusion.

Seems like a like a powerful tool and one which works with clean animated
booleans. As I understand it, you'll be able to bake the result to regular
polys via meshing (which is being optimised for better results).