No, because you cannot SetTopo on NURBS. Wanna sign that petition... ? =}
Besides that, it would be a trivial task.

Am 01.08.2013 17:01, schrieb Alan Fregtman:
>> is it possible to convert curves to linear curves within ICE?

99% confident it's not possible.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES] <j.ponthi...@nasa.gov <mailto:j.ponthi...@nasa.gov>> wrote:

    Ciaran,

    I’m attempting a similar approach now. I think it will be the most
    efficient way actually. I’m working on something now which
    generates an array with a dense set of step positions of the curve
    and a conversion of 0-1 to equal a relative index on the array.
    I’ve tried using Get Geometry Sample and Generate Sample Set but
    have been unable to get either  to work with the density I’m
    looking for. I’m curious though, is it possible to convert curves
    to linear curves within ICE?

    --

    Joey Ponthieux

    LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

    Mymic Technical Services

    NASA Langley Research Center

    Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

    represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.