Apart of saying that we've got the biggest, does it really matter that
Fabric Engine doesn't favor Softimage or any specific app at all? Knowing
that I can code high performance stuff in Fabric and that I can use it in
whatever 3D softwares still alive at a certain time sounds pretty neat to
me as it is.

As for the future, sorry but I don't own a crystal ball _yet_! I'm living
in the present and take things as they come, ready to react... for now, I
thought that it would be a pretty good time to have a break from that
industry and so far I'm enjoying the view, maybe you guys should do the
same instead of stressing out! :)

Btw, do you guys know the algorithm behind the Google Ads? Because you
know, it could potentially return an ad even though you search for
"Autodesk in my pants".