yes, it uses the same license.

-H

On 12.08.2013 11:51, Oscar Juarez wrote:
One question about this, is splice licensing the same as creation platform, meaning individuals have access to it for home use?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Helge Mathee <helge.mat...@gmx.net <mailto:helge.mat...@gmx.net>> wrote:

    hey Thomas,

    I am not sure what the order of priorities currently is for our
    client,
    but we are considering to build 3DSMax, Cinema4D as well as Houdini.

    The good news is that Splice is truely portable, so it doesn't
    hurt if you
    build out functionality in maya / softimage to be later used in max.

    -H