Haha... me too ;-)

Rob
\/-------------\/----------------\/

On 16-8-2013 15:38, Andi Farhall wrote:
The shortest survey ever? or just me.....

Q1: Do you use linux?
/no/
/
/
Thanks you for participating in the survey.

http://www.hackneyeffects.com/
https://vimeo.com/user4174293
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andi-farhall/b/496/b21

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lord_hackney/
http://spylon.tumblr.com/

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Hackney Effects Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.