Yeah.. where is Softimage on that list?  I hope we won't have to hire the Suite
just to get access to Soft...  Come on Autodesk!

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Sofronis
Efstathiou
Sent: 09 September 2013 16:51
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Softimage Rental?

Ahhh - you mean individually - arse.....

Sofronis Efstathiou

Postgraduate Framework Leader and BFX Competition & Festival Director
Computer Animation Academic Group
National Centre for Computer Animation

Email: sefstath...@bournemouth.ac.uk<mailto:sefstath...@bournemouth.ac.uk>

Tel: +44 (0) 1202 965805

Profile: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/sofronisefstathiou

Student Work:
http://www.youtube.com/NCCA3DAnimation
http://www.youtube.com/NCCADigitalFX
http://www.youtube.com/NCCAAnimation

C:\Users\sefstathiou\Pictures\nccalogo.jpg]<http://ncca.bournemouth.ac.uk/>
Dropbox\Work_Files\NCCA\VFXandAnimation_competition\BFX_website\BFX_Website\bfx_logo_facebook.png]
 <http://www.bfxfestival.com/>

http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/Images/QueensAwardLogo.jpg]

Awarded for world-class computer animation teaching
with wide scientific and creative applications