Excellent !
Hope to see some making of as well :)

Le 12/09/2013 22:50, Daniel Kim a écrit :
Great work guys. I really love the visual concept of you guys work. :) And also congrats for the success on Kickstarter :)

Daniel

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Carl Beauchemin <cakeolo...@hotmail.com <mailto:cakeolo...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    We've just released a first teaser for our upcoming animated short
    "Le Gouffre". We've been working on this for 2 years now, no
    salary, and it was all done in Softimage.

    It was featured this week as "Project of the Day"on
    Kickstarter. You can check out our ongoing campaign at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662185920/le-gouffre-animated-short-film

    And here's the Vimeo link for the HD teaser only:

    https://vimeo.com/74127187

    Hope you enjoy!

    -Lightning Boy Studio

Daniel Kim
Animation Director & Professional 3D Generalist
http://www.danielkim3d.com