Beautiful work. Love the illustrative style and you've captured the emotive subtleties in the characters nicely. Looking forward to seeing this.

On 9/12/2013 3:45 PM, Carl Beauchemin wrote:
Hi everyone,

We've just released a first teaser for our upcoming animated short "Le Gouffre". We've been working on this for 2 years now, no salary, and it was all done in Softimage.

It was featured this week as "Project of the Day"on Kickstarter. You can check out our ongoing campaign at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662185920/le-gouffre-animated-short-film

And here's the Vimeo link for the HD teaser only:

https://vimeo.com/74127187

Hope you enjoy!

-Lightning Boy Studio

--