I ended up buying Syntheyes for a project because of those very reasons.
Unfortunately Match Mover just isn't up to the task much anymore and I doubt AD
is going to sink money into improving it.

Syntheyes is very capable and inexpensive.  The interface may not be the best,
but it is a workhorse and is well supported by the developer.

Paul

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone