Yeah I see it, well at a glance: Procedural ICE modeling - in the "features"
tab! And.. it's third in the in list with the AD packages included as part of
"elitist" software! Much easier to know what SI is, now if you're being a
newbie to it. Kudos.

From: pgrisw...@fusiondigitalproductions.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:16:04 -0400
Subject: Kudos AD - Soft gets some promotion
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I was just on the AD site & decided to click on the link for the Entertainment
Creation Suites & found myself on this page:

http://www.autodesk.com/suites/entertainment-creation-suite/overview

I'm not sure if everyone gets the same page, but on the top of mine it
highlights Softimage ICE for visual effects.

It's nice to see Softimage getting some promotion for a change.

-Paul