From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Mirko Jankovic
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 3:30 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Kudos AD - Soft gets some promotion

Negative spirit is due the fact that not single developer ever joined
conversation and show any light at the end of the tunel :)
yes people are negative but with reason. seem slike ANYONE else here in list
could create better marketing for SI then whole AD marketing department that
isa ctualy paid to promote software.

Actually they did, sofimtage.tv<http://sofimtage.tv> anyone? :)

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Gregory Ducatel