This should be a simple one. I've got a null constrained to a curve (param). I have another null on which I created a Custom Parameter, so I could drive with it the U Pos parameter on the curve constraint for the first null. I've connected them using the Parameter Connection Editor, and the constrained Null shows the following expression on its Path %age parameter:

l_fcv( Rig.CustomPSet.Path_U_Pos )

However, when I go to my custom parameter on the second Null and change the value, the constrained null does not update. It does nothing. What am I missing?
Thanks for any help!
(P.S. I also tried getting rid of the l_fcv part of the expression, since it reads to me as if it was expecting a function curve as an input... but this didn't change anything).

--
*Sergio Mucino*
Lead Rigger