Hi Eugen,

Currently you only have 20 votes to spare in total.

When you vote for something, you can spend up to 3 of your available votes
for that specific item if you deem it THAT important. Also you can remove
votes at any time by clicking on the blue "X vote" button, or you can
downgrade down from 3 to 2 to 1, so you can keep using those 20 points as
you deem them most useful as new items come.

Cheers,

   -- Alan