it also seems to be selling a lot of insider shares recently whilst buying
0 - with Carl Bass (the boss) shedding 40,000 recently..  not that I am a
markets speculator - but I  wonder what that means if anything?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1746722-insiders-are-selling-autodesk?source=email_rt_article_readmore