Yeah we've had this before. Normally just disabling facerobot (whilst switched
to softimage layout) and then saving (probably a new version is safer) tends to
get rid of it. Also try unloading it in your workgroups and deleting the custom
property too.

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:48:08 -0400
Subject: Re: FaceRobot
From: stephenrbl...@gmail.com
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Don't you have to disable Face Robot in the
scene?http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15241146&linkID=12544120

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Michael Heberlein <micheberl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

If deleting the property is enough, you could do this in an
"siOnBeginSceneSave[As]" event.
Am 26.10.2013 21:06 schrieb "Ognjen Vukovic" <ognj...@gmail.com>:

Hi Philipp,

Not having much luck, the number of scenes is already in the triple digits so
maybe some automation would solve everything but i have to take into account
that the deadline is in three days so i think it would be to risky

now to try anything, i contemplated seriously deleting it from disk while the
project was running but im going to wait a couple more days and nuke it from
orbit the day we hand over the final.

Ogi.