Okay. I'm not sure if there's a preference for this, but I REALLY want to turn it off.
This is what I'm doing...
1. Go into Polygon selection mode. For some reason, the selection tool is set to Raycast, so I'll switch it back to Rectangle.
2. Select some polygons.
3. Select Adjacent -> Points
4. Smooth Envelope Weights on the selected points.
The select tool is set back to Raycast!! I have to change it with EVERY CHANGE I do! And I have to repeat this operation several dozens of times. SI is driving me crazy with this. Is there a preference somewhere to NEVER change the selection tool unless I explicitly do it? Thanks for any help!