From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Vincent Fortin
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:03 PM
To: softimage
Subject: Re: Shameless Plug | New blog little article

Well done Olivier!
On 2013-10-30 12:42 PM, "olivier jeannel"
<olivier.jean...@noos.fr<mailto:olivier.jean...@noos.fr>> wrote:
I made this little exercise this morning and decided to share it.
It's long and difficult to share a simple concept, double kudos and hugs to
every tutorial makers !
I'm not sure it's clear, but it's rather simple.

Honestly if you're a serious TD, jump to the next message, nothing to read
here...

I put it on my old and quiet since 2010 blog... http://facialdeluxe.blogspot.fr/

It's about circles and arrays.
Oh, and I tried to mention the name of people I took things from, hope they
won't mind, appologies if I forgot someone.

Olivier