Hi Cristobal,

The node output a single array of pointpositions. So you have to convert the
array to per point attribute. A getpointid plugged into the select in array and
them set pointposition will do the trick. Of course you know that the target
mesh or pointcloud should have same number points as in the pc2 file. Also you
might need a  switch context node before set pointposition.

In case of an empty pointcloud, it is easier. Just plug the output of the node
directly into an add points node.

Sent from my iPhone