I didn't know you could use a preset like that, Nice Tip !

And you can even do it with siImmediateOperation.

I've been doing it like this:
oMerge = Application.ApplyGenOp("MeshMerge", "", "", 3,
"siPersistentOperation", "siKeepGenOpInputs", "")
oMerge(0).tolerance = 0

and then freezing but I wanted an Immediate solution

Thanks

Martin