that would be out of league for me, i´m in "hello world" status in terms of
c++.
The data i´m getting from the accelerometer is quiet simple, just position
and rotation via tcp.Thought that there was a simple way to connect that
info into kine.global property.
How i wish to know more about coding! time and patience right?
Thanks for all.

Francisco.