Dealing with polygon data structures like that is not always easy to do in
ICE ;).
I'm rather sure that it is possible to shuffle polygons orders (I did
something similar in the past as an example to fix shapes with indices not
matching their target). The problem is that very often you will need to
rely on the repeat node to be able to access a 2D array at a specific
index. First you will need to build a larger and complex graph (just to
access an index...), and second, the performance will degrade in an
exponential way (because the repeat node evaluate its sub-graph at each
iteration).

Dealing with those mesh topology problems could be much easier using Fabric
Splice. This is the exact kind of scenario where 'node graph programming'
is more complicate than 'code based programming' :).

Cheers,

Guillaume Laforge