Well said!  I'm looking forward to the future to be honest.  There's a lot
of great new things I think on the horizon, especially with the
cloud...look at Clara.io and Lagoa.  In the meantime, we have Soft,
Mootzoid, Exocortex and all the other cool stuff!  Looking forward to
2014...whatever may happen.

Kris