Steve asked for PyQt questions to be posted, so here we go!  ;-)

I have Python 2.76 up and running.  I have PyQt 4.10.3 up and running.

When I load Softimage, though, I get red triangles on pyqt_example.py and
qtevents.py.

The example one throws an error on import sip - ImportError: No module
named sip.
Qtevents.py thorws an error on line 1 - No module named PyQt4.QtCore

QtSoftimage though, has no errors.

I can go into the PyQt4 examples folder and run all the examples with no
problem.  I can run Assistant, Designer and Linguist from PyQt with no
problems.  Sip.exe exists.  The sip folder exists in PyQt4.

So I'd love some help getting it set up.

-Paul

ᐧ