It's not finding PyQt (at least those are the errors you would get if PyQt
was not installed). As a quick test, you could set PYTHONPATH to point to
the location of PyQt and then start xsi.exe

What version of Softimage?

You don't mention whether you installed pywin32, but I assume you did
install it since you get as far as the ImportError.