Yes David, that works for that case, but not when you have multiple attributes that control 1 driven object.

Eric T.

On 1/17/2014 11:58 AM, David Gallagher wrote:

Yes, it does!

As clunky as it is, I put SetDrivenKeys and such on a separate shadow controller, then pipe them in to the blendshapes, etc, so if the deforming object has to be replaced, I don't lose all the complex relationships I made.

A rigging advantage of Softimage I forgot to list!
Dave G