Hi Eric Thivierge, I know this is quite an old thread, but I have a friend who
wants to give a shot
to become an animator in softimage. I didn´t want to point him to download
Malcom from animschool,
so instead I thought of Harold Sac model (really basic stuff so he can start on
animation).
But the link is now broken and I don´t know if you have an updated link on it?
Could you please help me out with that?
Thanks.

-Best regards.
David.

On Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:19 PM, Eric Thivierge / XSI Database