THANKS a lot Alan! the model is no longer available in rray.de

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:33 PM, Alan Fregtman <alan.fregt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I still have that zip. "Harold" the sack is in it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/441883/xsi/xsiDB_resources.zip

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Eric Thivierge <ethivie...@hybride.com> wrote:

Hey, I might have it at home on a hard drive or it's still sitting in the xsidb
archive .zip file I created when I shut it down but I don't have access to the
ftp at work. I can look tonight unless someone else on the list has the archive
handy to see if it's in there. I don't mind if you want to share it via dropbox
or something.