It depends also if you want to share this thing on other characters or just
this one.
If its just for this one I would suggest to go with Expressions
If you want to share between different characters its better to use ICE,
expose the values you want to control and its done ;)

2014-01-27 Will Sharkey <willjshar...@gmail.com>