It depends on how you want to interpolate. As the relation may not be
necessarily linear, there could be infinitely many ways in which the
interpolation can happen.

Take a look at my drawing <http://imgur.com/bM8Gx2H> to see what I mean.

I suggest an fcurve into the expression will be of great use as you can
completely control the interpolation. It seems that either ICE or link with
parameters are a better choice.

However, if you want to use expressions, it is simply a condition of
selecting one of the two equations straight line:

Here is the expression that you can use on Eyefix:
*cond( Slider <= 0.2, Slider / 0.2, ( 1 - Slider ) / 0.8 )*

This expression will properly interpolate and even extrapolate( for value
of slider outside the interval (0, 1))

Please note that the expression is in condensed form based on the values
you provided : (0,0), (0.2, 1.0), (0, 1.0). If you change your point of
choice from 0.2 to some other value then this expression needs to be
changed.

I have not included the method to derive this expression for the reason of
being succint but it simply is an implementation of two equations of
straight lines through two points plugged into a condition statement.

Good luck!

Alok.