Hello,

Is there any way to generate an alternate or custom shape and provide that to a
particle system in place of the Shape node? The Shape node only provides
several basic primitives. If I wanted the shape to be a torus for example, and
I create a poly Torus and get torus.Shape and try to plug that into the
particle shape, it declares a mismatch saying the output is per Point and the
input is per Object. Is there a way to make these compatible?

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)