Deadline have no problems with Redshift at all.
One additional things that guys at Deadline are working on is adding
support for concurrent tasks for GPUs as well so you can have like 4
paralele renderings at the same time if you have 4 GPUs in system.

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:22 PM, David Rivera <activemotionpictu...@yahoo.com