Having seen people use Yeti for a year in production i'd have to say its
pretty revolutionary in terms of workflow, i've seen people acclimatise to
it in a matter of weeks, the only drawback i can see is ironically, it
doesn't render using mental ray, obliging you to go for Arnold or vray
renderman...

A year ago, i sent them an email inquiering as to the possibility of a
Softimage port in the near/far future. this was the response.

"Thank you for the great feedback - we have investigated Yeti integration
for rendering preview which may be available in a later version but at this
time we're not planning an XSI version of the editing tools.  Adding in
support for a whole new 3D application is a large task and we haven't had
enough demand for an XSI version at this stage.  If at some point that
changes and it looks like a studio may commit to a large number of licenses
we could afford to do this.

We're glad you're enjoying Yeti!

All the best,
Colin"