Link not working here..

Le 11/02/2014 23:58, Christian Gotzinger a écrit :
Here's my take on it (will take an hour or so before the link shows up)
https://vimeo.com/86461624
7 minutes to set up, but no collision avoidance.

Not sure how best to automate collision avoidance without ICE or scripting. Maybe rigid body dynamics with a big convex hull? But that's not allowed I suppose ;-)

Christian