From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Kris Rivel
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:29 PM
To: Softimage List
Subject: new upgrade policy

So...what's everyone's take on this gem?  So if I don't upgrade to latest
version  now...then when I want that version I have to pay full price?

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcartic
les/sfdcarticles/Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-the-Autodesk-Upgrade-Polic
y.html

Kris