exactly – and if they are about to pull the plug, no way you’d quickly invest
some more money in it.

From: Sam Bowling
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 5:07 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: new upgrade policy

To me, the upgrades haven’t been worth the upgrade price lately (still on 2013
for Softimage), what makes them think I would pay full price for the next one?
If it comes to dropping that much money on an upgrade I’m going to do some
serious looking around before spending anything. Autodesk has stagnated in
development big time.