Maybe Autodesk should sell the whole M&E division to the community
 before they dump any valuable asset into the ground and therefore decrease the
total value of M&E. Given that M&E only contributes 7% to their profits lets me
wonder why they moved into this business in the first place.

I think Autodesk would lose quite a few customers to the competition,
especially smaller studios. So it would be utterly stupid to stop developing
Softimage.

Cheers,
Stephan.

am Montag, 3. März 2014 um 19:09 schriebst Du: