unfortunately so true... In my opinion as a company you should not
only have a responsibility for your products but also towards your
customers. But as seen in the last couple of years this seams not more
relevant to stock corporations.

The misfortune with Autodesk is that a whole industry is depended on
their decisions which should give them quite some responsibility.

Stephan.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Stephan Hempel