Here's some questions

AD is a software seller right? So they should understand unique software
abilities?

Softimage is the best package of the AD 3, or at least has some awesome tech
the others lack?

So what does AD do with the Soft Dev that they own?
Dump it? No, they understand software right? And it's value right?

So........they'll either fold Soft into Maya in which case we'll see it there
(I'll call it Softmaya), or (less likely), they dump/sell all the entertainment
3d?

Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone