Other way around, sorry. The fact all departments have expression of
interest means we're not hiring additional staff for anything right now,
just accepting submissions to our internal database for future hiring.
Mind, of you fancy Australia definitely start registering one, but I doubt
we'll be recruiting internationally in the next couple months.