What is really annoying is that we complain, and complain and do nothing
about it really.

Some of us have the chance to stick with Softimage forever until something
really better comes out.

Some of us in the need of no finding jobs will have to switch to Maya for a
"serious film work" studio for hire.

Some of us will have to start evaluating the options of other softwares and
grab not only one, but two or three to work the way we do.

ADSK is not only retiring Softimage. It is attempting against our way of
life, the way we work, the way we think, the way we create things, and the
way we do business.

That is really annoying.