I think someone just got schooled on grace. Please stick to the subject of this thread and not resort to singling out individuals for sniping.

On 3/4/2014 10:17 AM, Emilio Hernandez wrote:
You are welcome.

    Indeed! :)

    Thanks for removing the signature!

    On 4 March 2014 11:12, Emilio Hernandez <emi...@e-roja.com
    <mailto:emi...@e-roja.com>> wrote:

        Good thing is that we all are different.  Don't you think?