Actually, all people who worked at Softimage are using this one on Facebook...
you should have seen it Jason as you most probably have a lot of ex-softies on
your feed?! ;)

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF384E.713E3320]

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Octavian Ureche

Sent: 5 mars 2014 08:34

To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

Subject: Re: Save Softimage on Facebook and Reddit

or this one taken straight from nick and the same one with a little more
contrast.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Ognjen Vukovic <ognj...@gmail.com> wrote:

i like the 2.2 gamma version better :)

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Jason S <jasonsta...@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe a bit lighter would be better.

On 03/05/14 8:17, Jason S wrote:

Perhaps an avatar Icon would be good, (perhaps not as extreme as suggesting
retiring autodesk)

How about following the green avatar model from R&H but with the original
Softimage Purple?