I don't know of any layout that resembles the XSI Layout, although I have thought about building one. Wouldn't be perfect of course, but could be cool. Would be a lot of work though... some different paradigms to translate there...

The keyboard thing they're referring to is in Preferences > Input > Remapping > Mouse Input Presets. But I'd recommend sticking with the default. Softimage actually does things a little uniquely in this respect and it means that emulating it in other apps is incomplete at best. The XSI preset may work fine for what you need to do, but I suspect you'll have only partial success.

-Tim