Amazing!! Thanks for the link.
Also: I notice the Preferences >Remapping > Mouse input presets, only cover
MOUSE modding.
What about the keyboard?
Thanks.

David R.

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:26 PM, Tim Crowson
<tim.crow...@magneticdreams.com> wrote:

By the way, one of the Modo users, Adam O'Hern, put a good bit of thought into
his cadjunkie zen layout. It's not geared toward every single step of the
process, but it's very well thought-out and gives you an idea of how flexible
the UI is.

-Tim

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a layout for MODO that looks like XSI?

--
Signature