Hello fellow XSI animators!

I was wondering if there was any plugin/script that someone knows of that would enable me to hold down a hotkey and be able to scrub the timeline while the cursor was hovering over a viewport? (similar to the 'k' hotkey in Maya?) Failing which, would anyone more familiar with the UI be able to point me in a vague direction as to which commands I could look at in the documentation if I wanted to try scripting such a thing?

It's a very minor thing, obviously, so if it's something that would be really complicated, that's fine! Just curious since I was poking around the docs and I don't see any command that would be able to get the current cursor position x,y coord so that I could get started...

(BTW I animate in Maya mostly but I'm currently doing an animation in XSI now for fun :D So no worries about not being able to switch!)

Thanks!

--
Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang