Thanks for posting that link Jeremie!  I was about to dig through my
bookmarks for it.  That list is great.  Over the last few versions they
have finally started picking off some really annoying behaivoirs/bugs.
Obviously, thus the name of the list, duh.  ;)   But its great to be able
to vote for things like that.